TuneClone M4P Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to Play iTunes M4P Music on Palm Pre?
This guide is going to show you how to convert iTunes M4P to MP3 and sync iTunes music to Palm Pre. First, let's take a look at something about Palm Pre's iTunes compatibility.
One of the convenient factors of the Pre had been its ability to use iTunes to sync and manage media files; the handset would even appear as an iPod in Apple's multimedia software. With the 8.2.1 version of iTunes, however, Apple has disabled this feature saying the update "addresses an issue with verification of Apple devices."
So, if you want to sync your music from iTunes 8.2.1 or above, you will need to use some software to convert the iTunes music to Palm Pre compatible format and sync the output files to your Palm Pre.
Now let's take a look at how it performs to convert the iTunes music to Palm Pre compatible format using TuneClone Audio Converter:
1. Create a new playlist in iTunes.
2. Add the iTunes songs to the playlist.
3. Launch TuneClone Audio Converter. Click the "Settings" tab. In the pop-up window, you can specify output folder, output file name format, output format, etc for the output files. Note: You can check whether TuneClone virtual CD drive is successfully installed and where it is installed at the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Switch to iTunes. In iTunes, select the playlist you just created and click the "Burn Disc" button.
5. In the pop-up window of "Burn Settings", select "TuneClon Virtual_CD-RW" from the "CD Burner" drop-down list, click the radio button next to "Audio CD" and tick "Include CD Text" option. Click "Burn" to start burning.
6. Upon the completion of burning the disc and encoding the music, you can open the TuneClone manager screen to show all the converted music files. To locate the output folder, simply click the "Folder" tab on the interface.
After you get the output music files, you can use the simple but manual method to transfer them to Palm Pre: Plug in your Pre via USB and put it in USB Drive mode. From there, you simply drag and drop music as needed. It's not pretty, but it works with practically no effort.
For more TuneClone tutorials, please go to http://www.tuneclone.com/guide.php.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Windows V2.20 was released on Feb 24, 2012!
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac V2.3.0 was released on Jan 15, 2011!
- TuneClone V2.12 was released on Oct 19, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed