TuneClone Audio Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
Order TuneClone Audio Converter
- The online ordering is 100% secure! All data exchanged during the payment process
is SSL-secured. Our servers support SSL Version 3 and 168-bit Triple DES encryption,
and the RSA module and SSL sessions feature 1024-bit encryption. We leave nothing
to chance when it comes to security.
- You will receive the registration name and code immediately after you finish ordering
(* If you do not receive your code after several hours, please check your spam filtering in case that our registration email gets marked as spam and sorted into a "junk" folder or deleted. Make sure emails from all addresses at tuneclone.com are white-listed. You may also send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your code be resent to another email account owned by you. )
- TuneClone v2.00 was released on April 28, 2011! Now new version can run on Windows 64 bit Edition
- TuneClone v1.60 was released on April 21, 2011! Many bugs about ID3 tags were fixed in new version.
- TuneClone Audio Converter for Mac v1.4.0 was released on April 16, 2011!
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed