TuneClone Audio Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to play iTunes M4P music files with Zune?
Since the music files you purchased from iTunes stores are protected by DRM, you could NOT play them on your own mobile devices directly. And you could NOT also convert the DRM protected music files to MP3 or WMA directly with iTunes media player. However, iTunes allow you to burn the protected music files to CD-R or CD-RW disc to make a standard audio cd. If you have only a few music files, you can use the method below.
Step 1. Insert a CD-R or CD-RW disc into your CD-ROM drive, you'd better use CD-RW disc and it can be used for more than one time.
Step 2. Burn your playlist to make a audio CD. You couldn't select the MP3 CD option since it requires the protected music files to be converted to unprotected MP3 files.
Step3. After the audio cd was successfully burned, insert the disc into your CD-ROM drive again. Then you could use iTunes to import the music tracks on the burned disc to MP3 files.
Step 4. Copy the MP3 files to your other media player such as Zune, cell phone etc and enjoy.
These four steps seems very simple, however, it is a time consuming process if you have lots of music files need to be converted. Moreover, the title,artist and album information of the music files are all lost after burning and ripped back to MP3 files.
m4p to zune
TuneClone is the software you are looking for if you have a big collection of iTunes music files to be transferred. TuneClone uses a virtual CD burning and simulate the burning,ripping process for you. All you need to do is install TuneClone and then burn your playlist to TuneClone virtual CD burner, TuneClone will convert the music files to MP3 for your directly. It is fast and all the artist, album and title information are preserved perfectly. [More...]
TuneClone Audio Converter doesn't bypass the DRM, it simulate the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner. All you need to do is to burn your playlist with your media player software to TuneClone's virtual CD Burner, and TuneClone will convert music files in the playlist automatically.
m4p to zune
Convert M4P music automatically, preserve title,artist,artworks information
TuneClone Supports Music Format of Online Music Stores:
- iTunes,Napster,Zune,Yahoo Music,MusicMatch
- MSNMusic,MusicLoad,MTV / urge
- MusicNow,BuyMusic,AOL Music
- Virgin Digital,Sony Connect,Beon Music
- Wal-Mart,AOL MusicNow,Audible
- Peer Impact,iMusica,Rhapsody
- connect-europe,akuma,Listen JP
- ongen,hmv,Bigpond Music,Soundbuzz
- digirama,imusica,cdigix,cingular mMode
- puretracks,metro tunes,fnac
- Microsoft Zune
- Nokia N & E Series phones, including the N95, E61i, E62, and others
- Sony Ericsson Walkman & Cybershot phones
- LG Viewty and LG Voyager
- Window Mobile 5/6 devices (e.g. Treo, HTC)
- Sony PSP
- Amazon Kindle
- Dell PDA
- SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
- iriver MP3 player
- Creative ZEN
- ARCHOS MP4 Player
- TuneClone let your remove DRM protection from purchased music files with a few clicks by using a virtual cd burning approach. You can play the these converted unprotected music files with Media Player or any MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, etc.
- TuneClone supports almost all music file formats that your media player software can play and burn. No matter they are DRM protected or not. Including WMA, M4P, AAC, MP4, MP3,etc. And create unprotected MP3, WMA or WAV as output format.
- Easily convert DRM protected music and movie files and various audio/video files to unprotected MP3, WMA, Wave etc at high speed. and CD quality.
- Converted songs have NO DRM restriction anymore.
- TuneClone is easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names and artworks etc.
- Very high speed and batch converting large song collections. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone's virtual CD burning can use the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at a very high speed.
What is Zune?
Zune is a digital media player for your music, videos, pictures, and podcasts. Zune software helps you manage the music, pictures, and videos on your computer, and syncs content to your device.
The Zune player comes in 4, 8, or 80GB versions, which you can get almost anywhere electronics are sold. Or buy one online at Zuneoriginals.net, where you can personalize your Zune with your name, favorite phrase, or custom designs by world-renowned artists.
All Zune players have built-in FM radios, and can sync wirelessly with your computer over a home network. Beam songs, playlists, or pictures to other Zune owners, and turn any picture into a custom background for your device.
What is M4P?
M4P format is "protected AAC". It is a format of purchased music that can be listened to only through the iTunes media player or an iPod,iPhone etc. You can convert M4p to MP3 legally by using TuneClone.m4p to zune
- TuneClone Version 1.02 Released on May 15,2008
- TuneClone Version 1.00 Released on May 10,2008
"If you have lots of music, you might need a big pile of CDs to convert everything with the "burn and rip" method above. That's where software can help. A "virtual CD drive" such as TuneClone can simulate a real CD burner, eliminating the need for real CD-R discs. The Windows operating system will treat the virtual drive just like a real one, so you can tell your CD burning software to access the virtual drive by it's own drive letter." --Bob
"I've been waiting a long time to 'free my iTunes' to use on my Walkman mobile phone, and the only way I could do it before was to burn to CD then rip back again. A very lengthy process, which normally ended up full of faults and a lot of wasted disks!! Not any more!!" -- David