TuneClone Audio Converter Software
Convert any music format to unprotected MP3 via virtual CD burning
How to play iTunes DRM protected music (.m4p) with Creative MP3 Players - ZEN?
ZEN is the first Creative player to support unprotected AAC format, so you can enjoy up to 8,0001 of your favorite CD tracks that you've ripped through iTunes software. ZEN also supports iTunes Plus tracks from the iTunes store, in addition to MP3 and WMA music tracks. It is also compatible with music subscription services such as Napster To Go and Rhapsody.
However, ZEN could not play the protected .M4P files from iTunes directly. If you want to play iTunes protected .m4p or WMA files with your Creative MP3 Players - ZEN. This guide may help.
Since the music files you purchased from iTunes stores are protected by DRM, you could NOT play them on your Creative MP3 Players directly. And you could NOT also convert the DRM protected music files to MP3 or WMA directly with iTunes media player. However, iTunes allow you to burn the protected music files to CD-R or CD-RW disc to make a standard audio cd. TuneClone installs a virtual CD burner on your PC, and let you convert the protected music to unprotected MP3 files automatically. Then you can transfer the unprotected MP3 files to Creative MP3 Players.
play purchased itunes on ZEN
TuneClone is the software you are looking for if you have a big collection of iTunes music files to be transferred. TuneClone uses a virtual CD burning and simulate the burning,ripping process for you. All you need to do is install TuneClone and then burn your playlist to TuneClone virtual CD burner, TuneClone will convert the music files to MP3 for your directly. It is fast and all the artist, album and title information are preserved perfectly. [More...]
TuneClone Audio Converter doesn't bypass the DRM, it simulate the Burning, Ripping and Encoding process by installing a virtual CD burner. All you need to do is to burn your playlist with your media player software to TuneClone's virtual CD Burner, and TuneClone will convert music files in the playlist automatically.
play purchased itunes on ZEN
Convert M4P music automatically, preserve title,artist,artworks information
TuneClone Supports Music Format of Online Music Stores:
- MusicNow,BuyMusic,AOL Music
- connect-europe,akuma,Listen JP
- ongen,hmv,Bigpond Music,Soundbuzz
- MSNMusic,MusicLoad,MTV / urge
- iTunes,Napster,Zune,Yahoo Music,MusicMatch
- Wal-Mart,AOL MusicNow,Audible
- Peer Impact,iMusica,Rhapsody
- Virgin Digital,Sony Connect,Beon Music
- digirama,imusica,cdigix,cingular mMode
- puretracks,metro tunes,fnac
- Creative ZEN
- RIM Blackberry
- Sony PSP
- Amazon Kindle
- Dell PDA
- SanDisk Sansa MP3 Player
- Microsoft Zune
- Nokia N & E Series phones,
including the N95, E61i, E62, and others
- Sony Ericsson Walkman & Cybershot phones
- LG Viewty and LG Voyager
- Window Mobile 5/6 devices (e.g. Treo, HTC)
- iriver MP3 player
- ARCHOS MP4 Player
- TuneClone removes DRM restriction by using virtual cd burning approach.
- Very high speed and batch converting large song collections. Compared with using real CD-R or CD-RW disc, TuneClone's virtual CD burning can use the maximum writing speed and your music files can be converted at a very high speed.
- Very easy to use interface.
- TuneClone let your remove DRM protection from purchased music files with a few clicks by using a virtual cd burning approach. You can play the these converted unprotected music files with Media Player or any MP3 players including Zune, Cell Phone, Pocket PC, etc.
- TuneClone supports almost all music file formats that your media player software can play and burn. No matter they are DRM protected or not. Including WMA, M4P, AAC, MP4, MP3,etc. And create unprotected MP3, WMA or WAV as output format.
- Easily convert DRM protected music and movie files and various audio/video files to unprotected MP3, WMA, Wave etc at high speed. and CD quality.
- TuneClone is easy to install and use with a very handy and clear user interface.
- Preserves ID3 tags for artist, album, title names and artworks etc.
Creative MP3 Players - ZEN
ZEN supports audio books from Audible.com too! Download your favorite books to keep everyone entertained on long road trips or download daily news reports every morning and listen to the news during your morning commute.
Watch purchased or rented movies and TV shows from online services like Amazon Unbox and WalMart.com. Share home videos. Or load your Tivo To Go recorded movies and TV shows.
Plus, share your collections of latest photos in 16.7 million colors. Instantly turn your slideshows into attention-grabbing multimedia extravaganzas by adding your favorite song to the slideshow!
What is M4P?
M4P format is "protected AAC". It is a format of purchased music that can be listened to only through the iTunes media player or an iPod,iPhone etc. You can convert M4p to MP3 legally by using TuneClone.
This guide also apply to:
- ZEN Vision W
- ZEN Vision:M
- ZEN V Plus
- ZEN V
- ZEN Stone Plus with Speaker
- ZEN Stone with Speaker
- ZEN Stone Plus
- ZEN Stone
- ZEN Nano Plus
- MuVo V100
- MuVo T100
- MuVo T200
Download | Order Now!
- TuneClone Version 1.02 Released on May 15,2008
- TuneClone Version 1.00 Released on May 10,2008
"I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. I had 1500+ songs and would have taken over 100 CD's and countless hours with a traditional Burn & Rip method. Thank you for a simple software solution. I can now use these songs on my phone and other personal uses. I am one very happy customer. I've already posted on my Facebook page how simple and great this software worked for me." -- Craig Reed
"If you have lots of music, you might need a big pile of CDs to convert everything with the "burn and rip" method above. That's where software can help. A "virtual CD drive" such as TuneClone can simulate a real CD burner, eliminating the need for real CD-R discs. The Windows operating system will treat the virtual drive just like a real one, so you can tell your CD burning software to access the virtual drive by it's own drive letter." --Bob